- SUNDAY: Clinton Village Antique & Collectible Flea Market. Clinton Village. 327 E. Main Street. Route 1. 10 am - 5 pm. New market new market featuring quality collectibles, junque and antiques. (860) 669-3839.
- SUNDAY: Coventry Flea Market. 44 Lake Street. Junction of Route 31 and Route 275. Hours 9am-4pm. Ample parking. Indoor/outdoor market with approximately 75 dealers. New merchandise, furniture, jewelry, advertising items, antiques, collectibles, crafts, pottery, and used merchandise. (860) 742-1993 or 742-9362. Market open year around.
- SUNDAY: College Mart Flea Market, Jewett City. Wedgewood Drive. Market open 9am-4pm year round. Plenty of parking. Approx. 150 dealers. Antique to miscellaneous merchandise, crafts. Inside and outside, year round. (860) 376-3935 or 672-6248.
- SUNDAY: Eastern Connecticut Flea Market, Mansfield. Junction 31 and 32. Mansfield Drive In Theater. Hours 8am - 3pm. Ample parking. Approx. 200 dealers. Antiques, collectibles, new and used items, toys, sportswear, bric-a-brac. tables available. (860) 456-2578. Seasonal market open from early spring through Thanksgiving.
- SUNDAY: Peddlers Market, Naugatuck. 1106 New Haven Road. Hours dawn to dusk. Ample parking. Outdoor market with an average of 100 dealers. Antiques, collectibles, new and used merchandise, furniture, housewares, sporting goods. Market open May-October. (203) 729-6339 or 729-7762.
- SUNDAY: Elephants Trunk Flea Market, New Milford. Route 7. I-84, Exit 7. Hours: 6am to 2:30pm. Adm. $1. Ample parking. Approx. 200 dealers, antiques, collectibles, jewelry, new and used merchandise, sportswear, electronics, housewares. (860) 355-1448.
- SUNDAY: Old Mystic Outdoor Antique Flea Market. Route 27 and I-95. Hours 8am-5pm. Ample parking. Approx. 40 dealers. Crafts, art, antiques, collectibles, jewelry, glassware. Seasonal market. Open March-December. (860) 536-0646.
- SUNDAY: Southington Swap and Shop. 1281 Meriden Waterbury Turnpike, Southington , Ct 06489. Showcase CINEMAS. Next to Truck Stop. Open May through November. Sundays 7AM - 3PM. (860) 628-0077.
- SUNDAY: NEW Indoor Flea Market in Moosup. Main St., 395 exit 89, take left go to stop take left, we are 100ft on right behind BofA. 1000's of items new & used fine antiques, toys, collectables, household items & many other things. (860) 428-2681.
- SAT & SUN: Boulevard Flea Market, New Haven. 500 E. T. Grasso Blvd. I-95 Exit 44 or 45. Hours: 7am to 4pm. Free adm, paid parking. Outdoor market with approx. 100 dealers. Market is strong on new merchandise at severely discounted prices. Some collectibles, used merchandise, closeout goods. (203) 772-1447 or (877) 228-7554.
- SAT & SUN: Maplewood Indoor Flea Market. Danbury Road, New Milford. Route 7. I-84, Exit 7, 4 miles north. Hours: 8:30am to 4pm. Free adm, ample parking. Approx 75 dealers. Antiques, collectibles, new and used merchandise. (860) 350-0454.
- SAT & SUN: Wrights Flea Market, Torrington. Route 4. Hours 10am-4:30pm. Ample parking. Indoor market with approximately 40 dealers. Market is mainly antiques and collectibles, some secondhand items and some bric-a-brac. Nice place to find good quality smalls at very attractive prices. (860) 482-1186 or 482-0095.
- SAT & SUN: Redwood Country Flea Market, Wallingford. 170 South Turnpike Road. Every Sat. & Sun. year round! Approx. 60-90 dealers, Ample Free parking, Free admission, Antiques, Collectibles, New & Used items, Sports Items, Tools, Music, DVDs, Produce, Flowers, Clothing, Jewelry, Coins. Hours: 6 AM to 2:30 PM. (203) 269-3500.
- Middletown Flea Market, 835 Washington St., Middletown, Ct 06457. (860) 346-8877.
- Historic Risom Mill Flea Market at 43 Connecticut Mills Ave, Danielson, CT, 06239. Easy access from 395, then just follow Route 12 directly to Lewis Blvd, proceeding 2 blocks directly to Risom Mill main gate. We are a well established market that began back in 1980. (860) 779-7866 or (860) 888-6900.
Apr 8, 2009
Top 15 Flea Markets To Check Out (In Connecticut)
Need something fun to do on the weekends? Looking for a reamer, a sombrero, a kitty tree, ironing board, rice cooker, old new clothes, games, ginzu knives, flower brooch? (Or maybe one of these toxic plastic creative sets of which I wonder if it was responsible for rampant Adult ADD.) Spend a day at one of these flea markets here in Connecticut: